22 April 2012

Rhea Jensen series!


Rhea Jensen Series5 out of 5 stars!

Can I say how much I love this series?  This is one of my all-time favorite series. 

The series primarily follows the point of view of Rhea who is a private investigator.  It follows her conversion to the church and what this means for her participation in the PI/criminal world.  Each book follows a case (except for the Avenues, there the “case” is Rhea herself) as well as give further details about Rhea’s personal life.  Other main characters include Kathryn (Kay) a somewhat cutthroat reporter who balances out Rhea rather well.  Rhea’s love interests are all so different and can I say how much I love Ty?  This is why I found the Avenues so particularly enjoyable, it follows the Point of View of Ty in between books 1 and 2. 

I’m super excited for the release of UnPleasant Grove later this year!

My current recommended reading order of the books:


1. City of Angels
2. Welcome to Stalk Lake City
3. The Avenues
4. City Limits
5. Kay's Ville

No comments:

Post a Comment