18 January 2013

My Top Ten of 2012

As I was going through my reviews I was trying to decide what were my favorite books of the year and I came up with this.  (These are not necessarily in order)

1. Rhea Jensen Series (This is really my favorite series.   I finished reading the fifth book recently and I'm so looking forward to the sixth)
2. Heroes of Olympus Series (And I guess with that Percy Jackson haha)
3. False Prince  (super intriguing.  I look forward to what will happen next!)
4. Not My Type (Favorite LDS Romance this year!)
5. Seraphina (Dragons, need I say more?)
6. Grave Mercy (Assassin Nuns... yeah, I just said that.)
7. Austenland (and with it it's companion Midnight in Austenland)
8. Girl of Fire and Thorns and it's sequel Crown of Embers (I loved, loved, loved Crown of Embers)
9. To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson (I'm not normally one for nonfiction, but this was so worth it!)
10. Scarlet (Robin Hood!)



No comments:

Post a Comment