27 February 2017

SF Giants!

I've had the chance to go to several SF Giants games the last few years (it helps that my dad is able to get a tickets to several a games a year--that means that I can often attend at least two games a season).

I love going to games!  Our seats are on the club level, which is always a great experience.  AT&T park has a lot of really great food that you can purchase and a lot that is really tasty.  Plus, since it's San Francisco, Ghiradelli Sundaes are a must have (and that's saying something, since I'm really not a huge fan of chocolate syrip, hot fudge sundaes, but I love Ghiradelli's hot fudge!)

The most recent game I attended was the  Giants/Cubs game that went into the 13th inning with the Giants finally winning.  That was a crazy night and pretty intense sitting in the crowd.  Even though the Giants did not end up continuing on, it was a great experience.  Long night as well since we actually drove back to Fresno after the game ended near midnight and we did not get home until after 3 a.m.

Attending games for me just mean some great family time in a very fun atmosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment